Thursday, October 7, 2021

painting some more

Today, I decided that I would try to paint my toes.  Yes, I am an idiot.  The last time I did this, it was before the shower and it went so well that I haven't needed to do a refresh just yet.  Even though Bethany and Phillip's dear friends got me a gift certificate to get my toes done, it is easier just to do it on my own verses find the time to step away and have someone else do it.  I figure I would save that for when I am on leave of absence from work, allowing myself to be pampered a little.

The difference between my personal pregnancies is night and day to now.  When carrying Gregory and Meade, at about 7 months, I could barely put my own socks on anymore and Jacob typically did it for me.  Here I am almost 9 months pregnant taking on the task of doing my toe nails.  I'm crazy.  I will say it was not as difficult as I expected.  I had to take several breaks - especially in getting the old paint off.  No wonder why it still looked pretty good - that stuff was a bear to remove!  

As I look at my toes now, they are pretty and the job is done.  There is a lot of residual paint all around the toes, but that will get taken care of in the shower.  What an accomplishment!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment